PSA Corporation

Company in the news

PSA and South Korea's HMM launch joint venture for container terminal operations in Singapore

Through their respective subsidiaries, PSA will hold a 58% stake in the joint venture, while HMM will own the remaining 42%.

Singapore to test autonomous trucks to transport containers between ports

SINGAPORE (Jan 10): Trucks transporting containers between port terminals in Singapore may soon come without a driver.