SINGAPORE (May 14): GSH Corporation, the regional property developer, over the weekend unveiled its first ocean-front residential project, Coral Bay, a 460-unit luxury condominium nestled within the gated community of Sutera Harbour Resort, in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

GSH says the 100 units released for the event with total value exceeding RM330 million ($110.5 million) have been “over-subscribed”.

Comprising 8 towers of 12 storeys each, Coral Bay’s typical two- to four-bedroom apartments range from 1,500 sf to 3,500 sf. Its dual-key apartments range from 2,000 sf to 5,000 sf while sizes of its penthouses range from 3,500 sf to 9,000 sf.

Prices for its apartments start from RM2.3 million.

Located next to Sutera Harbour’s five-star Magellan Sutera Resort, Coral Bay is in Kota Kinabalu’s city centre where the largest lifestyle malls, food and beverage outlets, private medical centres as well as international schools are within easy reach.

Spanning 528,000 sf, Coral Bay sits on the most coveted parcel of seafront land in the heart of Kota Kinabalu, with a view of the South China Sea and the islands that form part of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park at its doorstep.

Its location offers 360-degree views of the South China Sea, the surrounding terrains of Mount Kinabalu and Sutera Harbour’s 27-hole championship golf course.

Some 80% of the units in Coral Bay face the sea with balconies and private enclosed spaces, while the remaining 20% enjoy views of the mountains and lush greenery.

Shares in GSH last traded at 48 cents.