ESR-REIT, on May 14, announced that it has completed the acquisition of the 10% stake in ESR Australia Logistics Partnership (EALP) by RBC Investor Services Trust Singapore for a purchase consideration of A$60.5 million ($62.4 million).

EALP, an indirect subsidiary of ESR Cayman, is a private fund managed by ESR Asset Management (Australia), which comprises 37 prime logistics properties located in Australia.

Currently, ESR Queensland Hold Trust holds a 20% interest in EALP, with the remaining 80% interest in EALP held by a wholly-owned subsidiary of GIC (Realty) Private Limited.

To continue reading,

Sign in to access this Premium article.

Subscription entitlements:

Less than $9 per month
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)

Stay updated with Singapore corporate news stories for FREE

Follow our Telegram | Facebook