BP-Vietnam Development, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Boustead Projects, has entered into a sale and purchase agreement with Bui Duc Manh to fully acquire his 8.6 million ordinary shares in KTG Industrial Bac Ninh Development Joint Stock Company on Jan 29.

The shares amount to a 49% stake in KTG Industrial.

As at Jan 29, Bui holds 49% of the issued share capital in KTG Industrial. Khai Toan Joint Stock Company and its nominee collectively hold the remaining 51%.

To continue reading,

Sign in to access this Premium article.

Subscription entitlements:

Less than $9 per month
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)

Stay updated with Singapore corporate news stories for FREE

Follow our Telegram | Facebook