Continue reading this on our app for a better experience

Open in App
Home News Company in the news

Sanli Environmental enters into JV with Mursun to undertake works related to WTE gasification projects

Khairani Afifi Noordin
Khairani Afifi Noordin • 1 min read
Sanli Environmental enters into JV with Mursun to undertake works related to WTE gasification projects
Sanli's Enviro owns 65% of the JV company's shares, while Mursun owns the remaining 35%. Photo: Sanli Environmental
Font Resizer
Share to Whatsapp
Share to Facebook
Share to LinkedIn
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Sanli Environmental’s wholly-owned subsidiary Enviro Plant & Engineering has entered into a joint venture (JV) agreement with Mursun and newly-incorporated JV company Zaison Energy to undertake engineering, procurement and construction for waste-to-energy (WTE) gasification projects.

Singapore-incorporated Mursun provides engineering design and system integration for waste management and recycling systems; as well as waste treatment; WTE; waste management; and waste repurposing and recycling systems. Its sole director and shareholder is Leong Kum Wah.

Zaison has an issued and paid-up share capital of $50,000, divided into 50,000 ordinary shares. Enviro owns 65% of the shares, while Mursun owns the remaining 35%.

The subscription of shares in the JV Company by Enviro will be funded by Sanli’s internal resources. The JV is not expected to have any material impact on Sanli’s earnings per share or net tangible assets per share for the financial year ending March 31, 2025.

Shares in Sanli closed 0.2 cents higher or 2.1% up on June 10 at 9.7 cents.

 

×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
© 2024 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.