Home News Company in the news

Megachem expands business into manufacturing of expandable graphite

Felicia Tan
Felicia Tan3/9/2021 5:57 PM GMT+08  • 1 min read
Megachem expands business into manufacturing of expandable graphite
Shares in Megachem closed flat at 40 cents on March 9.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Megachem, the speciality chemical solutions provider, says it has gone into the business of manufacturing of expandable graphite.

On March 9, the company’s 36.19%-owned associated company, Megachem (Thailand), incorporated a joint venture (JV) in Thailand known as Mega Fuji Graphite Limited, with an initial registered capital of 5 million baht ($218,842).

Megachem (Thailand) has an equity interest of 49% in the JV, while the remaining 51% stake is owned by Fuji Graphite Works.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.