Home News Company in the news

Lendlease announces US$1 billion data centre partnership

Uma Devi
Uma Devi7/1/2019 08:12 AM GMT+08  • 1 min read
Lendlease announces US$1 billion data centre partnership
SINGAPORE (July 1): Sydney-based leading international property and infrastructure group, Lendlease has announced a partnership to invest in data centres across the Asia Pacific region.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

SINGAPORE (July 1): Sydney-based leading international property and infrastructure group, Lendlease has announced a partnership to invest in data centres across the Asia Pacific region.

The initial equity commitment by the parties is US$500 million ($676 million), combined with leverage will enable the partnership to invest US$1 billion ($1.4 billion) in the sector.

On Sunday, Lendlease said that it will fund 20 percent of the partnership, while the remaining 80 percent will be funded by a large institutional investor.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.