Continue reading this on our app for a better experience

Open in App
Home News Company in the news

KIT completes second closing of investment in German solar portfolio

Felicia Tan
Felicia Tan • 1 min read
KIT completes second closing of investment in German solar portfolio
The portfolio is projected to include over 60,000 bundled solar photovoltaic (PV) systems across Germany with a projected combined generation capacity of 585 MW. Photo: Enpal
Font Resizer
Share to Whatsapp
Share to Facebook
Share to LinkedIn
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Keppel Infrastructure Trust (KIT) has completed the second closing of its investment in a solar portfolio from Enpal on March 15.

KIT, on Dec 21, 2023, announced that it is committing up to EUR109 million ($159 million) to acquire a 45% stake in Enpal B.V., Enpal’s solar portfolio through a special purpose vehicle (SPV).

KIT will hold a 50% stake in the SPV while the remaining 50% will be held by Equitix Investment Management Limited (Equitix) and its co-investors. The SPV will acquire a 90% stake in Enpal’s solar portfolio with Enpal retaining the remaining 10% stake.

The portfolio is projected to include over 60,000 bundled solar photovoltaic (PV) systems across Germany with a projected combined generation capacity of 585 MW.

Units in KIT closed at 49.5 cents on March 15.

×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
© 2024 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.