The break-up sale of bankrupted water treatment company Hyflux has begun.

Keppel Infrastructure Trust, which now holds 70% of SingSpring Desalination Plant, will buy the remaining 30% from Hyflux for $12 million.

“The strategic acquisition of the remaining 30% stake in SingSpring Desalination Plant will enhance the operational and business continuity of the asset, and also strengthen the cash flow stability of the asset,” says Jopy Chiang, CEO-Designate of Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management, manager of KIT.

To continue reading,

Sign in to access this Premium article.

Subscription entitlements:

Less than $9 per month
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)

Stay updated with Singapore corporate news stories for FREE

Follow our Telegram | Facebook