Home News Company in the news

Hatten Land signs agreements with two leading eSports organisations

Felicia Tan
Felicia Tan4/20/2022 08:44 AM GMT+08  • 3 min read
Hatten Land signs agreements with two leading eSports organisations
Element X, Hatten Land’s large-scale integrated Esports hub. Photo: Hatten Land
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Hatten Technology, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Hatten Land, has entered into two separate collaborations with Kitamen Holdings and the Melaka eSports Association (MEA), two leading eSports organisations in Malaysia.

A joint venture agreement (JVA) was entered into with Kitamen where both parties will leverage on their collective resources and networks to promote eSports and work together in specific eSports-related activities.

Under the JVA, Kitamen and Hatten Technology will set up a joint venture company (JVCo), where Kitamen will hold 40% of the shares. Hatten Technology will hold the remaining 60%. The JVCo will collaborate and organize a series of events such as community and youth eSports tournaments and events. It will also conduct eSports coaching to support and develop the eSports community, reads the statement released by Hatten Technology.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
Unlock unlimited access to premium articles with less than $9 per month. Subscribe Now