Home News Company in the news

Frasers Property (Thailand) reports 'cyber incident' involving data leaks

Felicia Tan
Felicia Tan8/2/2022 08:14 AM GMT+08  • 1 min read
Frasers Property (Thailand) reports 'cyber incident' involving data leaks
The investigations into the incident are currently ongoing.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Frasers Property (Thailand) has reported that there has been a “cyber incident” involving the leakage of data belonging to its customers and employees. The incident appears to be isolated to Frasers Property (Thailand), which has taken mitigation measures.

SGX-listed Frasers Property Limited owns a 38.3% stake in Thai-listed Frasers Property (Thailand) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co. and 43.5% through Frasers Assets Co., Ltd.

Frasers Assets Co., Ltd. is a joint company between Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co. and TCC Assets (Thailand), in which Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co. owns 49%, while TCC Assets (Thailand) holds the remaining 51% stake.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.