Home News Aviation & Engineering

Changi Airports International authorises application of re-auction for concession of Brazil's Tom Jobim Airport

Felicia Tan
Felicia Tan2/11/2022 09:04 AM GMT+08  • 4 min read
Changi Airports International authorises application of re-auction for concession of Brazil's Tom Jobim Airport
According to CAI, the investment in Tom Jobim airport had been “substantially impaired” in the last two years due to Covid-19.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Changi Airports International (CAI), which is the majority shareholder of the operator of Tom Jobim International Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, has authorised the airport’s manager to file for a re-auction of the concession.

CAI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Changi Airport Group (CAG), owns 51% of the airport’s manager, Concessionária Aeroporto Rio de Janeiro (RIOgaleao). The remaining 49% is held by Brazil’s state-owned airport operator, Infraero.

The current concession was awarded in November 2013 and is a 25-year term that’ll last till 2039.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
Unlock unlimited access to premium articles with less than $9 per month. Subscribe Now