SINGAPORE (Oct 24): Mapletree Industrial Trust has formed a joint venture with Mapletree Investments to acquire a portfolio of 14 data centres in the US for $1.02 billion.

See also: Mapletree Industrial Trust's 2Q DPU up 6% to 3 cents on one-off gain

MIT will hold 40% stake in the JV called Mapletree Redwood Data Centre Trust while Mapletree Investments will hold the other 60%.

To continue reading,

Sign in to access this Premium article.

Subscription entitlements:

Less than $9 per month
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)

Related Stories

Stay updated with Singapore corporate news stories for FREE

Follow our Telegram | Facebook