Home Capital Stocks To Watch

Stocks to watch: CapitaLand, Best World, Food Empire, SATS, China Everbright, Vallianz

PC Lee
PC Lee12/28/2017 08:45 AM GMT+08  • 3 min read
Stocks to watch: CapitaLand, Best World, Food Empire, SATS, China Everbright, Vallianz
SINGAPORE (Dec 28): Here are some stocks that may move the market this Thursday morning:
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

SINGAPORE (Dec 28): Here are some stocks that may move the market this Thursday morning:

CapitaLand has acquired a freehold multi-tenanted office building known as Main Airport Center (MAC) in Frankfurt, Germany at €245 million ($392 million) through a joint venture. CapitaLand holds a 94.9% stake in the joint venture while Lum Chang Holdings holds the remaining 5.1% stake. Shares in CapitaLand and Lum Chang closed at $3.51 and 36 cents respectively on Wednesday.


See: CapitaLand acquires first office building in Germany for $392 mil in JV with Lum Chang

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.