1. Could you elaborate on mm2’s business segments?
The group’s operates four primary business activities:
- Core content — spans across film, television and online content production, distribution and sponsorship activities. As a producer, mm2 provides services across the entire content value chain, allowing us to derive revenue from all stages of the filmmaking process, from inception to exhibition.
- Post- and digital content production — mainly housed under Vividthree Holdings, an award-winning studio specialising in visual effects (VFX), computer-generated imagery (CGI) and location-based, immersive entertainment production capabilities.
- Cinema operations — mm2 is the only player managing and operating cinemas in both Malaysia and Singapore. The group operates the brands mmCineplexes and Cathay Cineplexes in Malaysia and Singapore respectively.
- Concerts and events — UnUsUaL is the group’s event production and concert promotion arm. UnUsUaL produces and promotes large-scale events and concerts for renowned artists in Singapore and internationally.