Home Capital SGX Research Series: 10 in 10

Centurion Corp knocked down but not out by Covid-19 pandemic

Emelia Tan
Emelia Tan9/11/2020 6:31 AM GMT+08  • 6 min read
Centurion Corp knocked down but not out by Covid-19 pandemic
Centurion Corp knocked down but not out by Covid-19 pandemic
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

1. Centurion Corporation is in the business of accommodation assets. Describe the group’s portfolio mix.

Centurion owns, develops and manages specialised accommodation assets globally. These include purpose-built workers accommodation assets (PBWA) under the Westlite brand, and purpose-built student accommodation assets (PBSA) under the dwell brand. As at Dec 31, 2019, the group owns and manages a portfolio of 33 accommodation assets totalling 65,133 beds.

As at 1HFY2020 ended June, workers accommodation accounts for 90% of total bed count while student accommodations accounts for the remaining 10%. We have a total of 12 workers accommodation assets and 21 student accommodation assets.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.