Home Capital Results

iX Biopharma's 1Q net loss narrows to $0.8 mil

Gwyneth Yeo
Gwyneth Yeo11/11/2016 07:02 PM GMT+08  • 2 min read
iX Biopharma's 1Q net loss narrows to $0.8 mil
SINGAPORE (Nov 11): iX Biopharma has reported net losses of $776,000 for 1Q17, an improvement of 68% over the net losses of $2.4 million in 1Q16.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

SINGAPORE (Nov 11): iX Biopharma has reported net losses of $776,000 for 1Q17, an improvement of 68% over the net losses of $2.4 million in 1Q16.

Revenue for the quarter to Sept fell by 1% to $1.5 million.

The group’s chemical analysis business, which provides laboratory testing services, contributed $1.45 million, or 99%, to group revenue. The remaining $0.01 million, or 1% of total revenue, arose from its specialty pharmaceutical business.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
Unlock unlimited access to premium articles with less than $9 per month. Subscribe Now