Audience Analytics – the latest company set to go public on the catalist board of the Singapore Exchange – has raised $5.5 million from the full subscription of its 26 million placement shares, after its public offering closed at noon on Sep 28.

Several individuals and one company had subscribed to at least 5% of the placement shares.  They include one Valerio Vinuya (13.8%), Chong Yoke Foong (10%), Ng Lee Peng (6.9%) Goh Kee Tong (6.8%) and GA3 Grande Consulting (5%).

Audience Analytics had previously said it would sell 26 million shares via placement at 30 cents each for a total of $7.8 million.

Of this, 18.2 million shares would be new, while 7.8 million were to belong to the vendor. Audience Analytics' chairman and managing director William Ng holds a 60% stake in the vendor, while the remaining 40% is held by executive director Ryan Ooi.

After the initial public offering, both Ng and Ooi will collectively own 84.54% of the company.

The company is expected to begin trading at 9am on Sep 30.

mute
See also: Audience Analytics launches IPO of 26 mil shares at 30 cents apiece; seeks listing on Catalist board

Cover image: Audience Analytics