Premium

Southern Alliance Mining CEO raises stake; Amara director makes maiden purchase

The Edge Singapore
The Edge Singapore7/2/2021 6:30 AM GMT+08  • 4 min read
Southern Alliance Mining CEO raises stake; Amara director makes maiden purchase
Southern Alliance Mining CEO Pek Kok Sam sees his stake rise while Amara director Tan Tiong Cheng makes his maiden purchase.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

Pek Kok Sam (photo left), CEO and executive director of Southern Alliance Mining, has seen an increase in his stake in the mining company.

On June 23, Malaysian-incorporated Remparan acquired 25,000 shares of the company from the open market, paying $24,350 in total or 97.4 cents each.

Remparan is wholly-owned by Multiline, also another Malaysian-incorporated company. Pek owns 70% of Multiline while the remaining 30% is owned by his brother Kok Hua.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.