Chairman of Federal International raises stake while shareholder Goh of IPS Securex pares stake

The Edge Singapore
The Edge Singapore7/17/2020 06:30 AM GMT+08  • 4 min read
Chairman of Federal International raises stake while shareholder Goh of IPS Securex pares stake
Koh Kian Kiong, executive chairman and CEO of engineering company Federal International (2000), has been steadily buying shares of his own company on the open market.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

(July 17): Koh Kian Kiong, executive chairman and CEO of engineering company Federal International (2000), has been steadily buying shares of his own company on the open market.

The most recent purchase was made on July 8 when he acquired 12,500 shares at 16.952 cents each. With that, Koh now holds a direct stake of 9.76 million shares, or 6.94%. In addition, Koh has a deemed interest of another 18.15 million shares, or 12.9%. In total, Koh owns a total of 27.9 million shares, or 19.84% of the company.

Earlier this month on July 2, July 3 and July 7, Koh acquired 17,000 shares at 17.571 cents each; 25,000 shares at 16.8 cents each and 32,700 shares at 16.86 cents each respectively. He also bought sporadically through May and June as well.

×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.