Home Capital Broker's Calls

LHN makes a strong defensive play in a soft industrial market

Michelle Zhu
Michelle Zhu12/1/2016 12:04 PM GMT+08  • 2 min read
LHN makes a strong defensive play in a soft industrial market
SINGAPORE (Dec 1): UOB Kay Hian is maintaining its “buy” recommendation on property management services company LHN Limited with a lower target price of 28 cents from 32 cents previously.
Font Resizer
Share to WhatsappShare to FacebookShare to LinkedInMore Share
Scroll to top
Follow us on Facebook and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

SINGAPORE (Dec 1): UOB Kay Hian is maintaining its “buy” recommendation on property management services company LHN Limited with a lower target price of 28 cents from 32 cents previously.

The research house expects LHN to see “strong contributions streaming in” from its recent acquisitions in the coming year, including from 38 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2.

The $30 million acquisition was completed in May this year, with 30% already sub-let and the remaining 70% leased to the company’s “Work+Store” subsidiary, which provides space optimisation solutions to e-commerce businesses.

For more insights on corporate trends...
Sign In or Create an account to access our premium content.
Subscription Entitlements:
Less than $9 per month
Unlimited access to latest and premium articles
3 Simultaneous logins across all devices
Bonus unlimited access to online articles and virtual newspaper on The Edge Malaysia (single login)
×
Loading next article...
The Edge Singapore
Download The Edge Singapore App
Google playApple store play
Keep updated
Follow our social media
Subscribe to The Edge Singapore
Get credible investing ideas from our in-depth stock analysis, interviews with key executives, corporate movements coverage and their impact on the market.
© 2022 The Edge Publishing Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
Unlock unlimited access to premium articles with less than $9 per month. Subscribe Now