Home THE DAILY EDGE Business Mizuho Corporate Bank to acquire 95% stake in Eurekahedge
Mizuho Corporate Bank to acquire 95% stake in Eurekahedge PDF

Tags: Eurekahedge | Mizuho Corporate Bank

Written by Bloomberg   
Thursday, 03 March 2011 14:29
smaller text tool iconmedium text tool iconlarger text tool icon
Mizuho Corporate Bank agreed to buy 95% of Eurekahedge, a Singapore-based hedge-fund research firm, the Tokyo-based bank said in an e-mailed statement today. Eurekahedge’s founder and management will retain the remaining 5%, the statement said.
 
 
Quote this article on your site

To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.




Preview :


Last Updated on Thursday, 03 March 2011 14:30