Home THE DAILY EDGE
The Daily Edge
AusGroup to acquire Ezion’s Teras Australia unit for $55 mil PDF Print E-mail

Tags: Ausgroup | Ezion Holdings

Written by The Edge   
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 11:27

AusGroup said it has signed a sale and purchase agreement to acquire Ezion Offshore Logistics Hub (EOLH) for $55 million.

EOLH, an investment holding company incorporated in Singapore, holds a 90% of Teras Australia, a shipping company incorporated in Australia. The remaining 10% is held by Australia's Aboriginal Maritime.

AusGroup said the acquisition will allow it to expand into the business of providing onshore and off-shore marine services, including marine logistics and related support services in Australia.

The acquisition will also enhance AusGroup's capacity to provide integrated delivery capabilities - covering all components of the oil and gas asset supply chain - and add new marine services capabilities and end-market expertise to its platform, said the company in a statement.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 11:28
 
Sales of super sports cars down to a trickle PDF Print E-mail

Tags: Land Transport Authority

Written by Reuters   
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:30

Sales of super sports cars have slowed to a crawl since the tax hikes and loan curbs of last year took effect, with registrations in the first half of this year up to 90% lower.

Only 14 units of Ferrari sports cars were registered between January and June, for example, compared with 64 in the corresponding period last year, said the Land Transport Authority (LTA). The numbers include both official and parallel imports.

 

 

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:31
 
LME approves BTG Pactual to operate warehouses in Singapore PDF Print E-mail

Tags: BTG Pactual | London Metal Exchange

Written by Reuters   
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:27

Brazil’s BTG Pactual has received a green light from the London Metal Exchange (LME)to set up warehousing operations in Singapore, marking the investment bank’s first foray into Asia as builds out its physical metals business.

In a notice to members on Tuesday, the LME said it has approved BTG Pactual Commodities Warehousing to store aluminium, aluminium alloy, copper, nickel, lead, tin and zinc in the city state.

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:29
 
Tiger Airways Holdings - Corporate moves PDF Print E-mail

Tags: Chong Phit Lian | Tiger Airways Holdings

Written by The Edge   
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:02

Chong Phit Lian has been appointed independent director wef July 31
Work experience: CEO and board member of various organisations, including Singbridge Corporate Pte Ltd, Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd and Valuair Ltd

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:05
 
Singhaiyi Group - Corporate moves PDF Print E-mail

Tags: Ng Kheng Choo | SingHaiyi Group

Written by The Edge   
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 09:56

Ng Kheng Choo has been appointed group COO wef July 16
Work experience: CFO, Shinghaiyi Group Ltd; head, investors relations, China Vanadium Titano, Magnetite Mining Co Ltd

Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 July 2014 10:00
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Page 1 of 101